Change of Insurer
Updates to your cover
We’re continually looking to improve the quality of our products and services and so your Appliance policy will now be backed by Novus Underwriting Limited on behalf of Millennium Insurance Company Limited.
This change will happen automatically on [Insert Date] and you’ll find your new policy book confirming the change on our website at: https://domesticwarranyshop.com/policy-documents.
Please make sure you read the new policy wording carefully to ensure the cover still meets your needs.
A compulsory excess of £50 on any appliance over the age of 6 years. This will be required before any claim will be accepted.
A full replacement is only available on appliances under the age of 5 years. Any appliance 5 years old, and over will be subject to a contribution towards a replacement (contribution depends on age of appliance).
You can make an unlimited number of claims, up to the assumed value of your appliance(s). You can’t claim for more than the appliance is worth.
Appliances 15 years of age and older cannot be covered. Please contact customer services if you have appliances that fall
into this category please call us on 0808 280 2814
If you have any questions or need to make changes to you policey please call us on
0808 280 2814
Our promises to you:
- To be transparent in our pricing, policy cover and our communications with you.
- To allow you to tailor products to meet your needs.
- We’ll regularly review our goods and services, and continually seek to improve them.
- We’ll always use approved and vetted engineers in your local area to ensure the fastest possible response times to your emergency situations.
- Put our prices up unfairly as often is the case with some of our competitors.
- Assess your boiler before we agree to insure it.
- Try and sell you an expensive boiler or other products you may not need.
- Charge you more just because you live within the parameters of the M25.
To find out more have a browse around our website or give us a call on 0808 280 2814
All Prices Include IPT. Domestic Warranty Shop Ltd. is an Appointed Representative of ES Risks Limited which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: Registered in England and Wales, Reg.565023 No.12099297. We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can find out more at financial-ombudsman.org.uk