Find out more about our company and values.
Domestic Warranty Shop was created to give a one stop shop for domestic insurance. Our tailored home emergency and appliance cover plans give you peace of mind should the worst happen.
Domestic Warranty is a name you can trust. Our policies offer you peace of mind, protecting you against the cost of emergency repairs that aren’t covered by your home insurance. We provide protection in emergencies that:
- Make your home uninhabitable by being unsafe or insecure for you and your family.
- Cause unforeseen damage to your home and its contents.
- Cause your home a loss of heating, lighting or water.
Thousands of customers rely on Domestic Warranty Shop and receive the benefits of our protection. With us, homeowners can access trustworthy tradesmen at all times. We have an extensive network of gas safe engineers, plumbers, locksmiths, drainage experts and other specialist tradesmen, all over the UK ready to respond 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. All it takes is a quick phone call to our dedicated claims line.
Based in Bournemouth, we select our employees carefully and train them to the highest standards in customer service delivery. When you contact us, we’ll give you as much time as you need to get the right cover for you. We pride ourselves on our highly reputable standards, delivering a high level of customer service along with market-leading prices.
Our promises to you:
- To be transparent in our pricing, policy cover and our communications with you.
- To allow you to tailor products to meet your needs.
- We’ll regularly review our goods and services, and continually seek to improve them.
- We’ll always use approved and vetted engineers in your local area to ensure the fastest possible response times to your emergency situations.
- Put our prices up unfairly as often is the case with some of our competitors.
- Assess your boiler before we agree to insure it.
- Try and sell you an expensive boiler or other products you may not need.
- Charge you more just because you live within the parameters of the M25.
To find out more have a browse around our website or give us a call on 0808 280 2814
All Prices Include IPT. Domestic Warranty Shop Ltd. is an Appointed Representative of ES Risks Limited which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: Registered in England and Wales, Reg.565023 No.12099297. We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can find out more at financial-ombudsman.org.uk